A short story of the Copts and their church / transl. from the Arabic of T-aqi ed- D-in El- Maqr-z-i by S. C. Malan. London : Nutt, 1873
- History of the Copts and of their church
- I. An account of the Qibt of Misr [Copts of Egypt]; of their ancient religions; of how they became Christians, and then, afterwards, subjects of the Moslem [Mussulmans], with the events relating thereto.
- II. Of the religions of the Qibt, ere they became Christians.
- III. How the Qibt of Misr were brought to the Christian religion.
- IV. The Church of Alexandria.
- V. An account of how the Christians from among the Qibt of Misr [the Copts of Egypt] came under the yoke of the Mussulmans; of the tribute they were [by them] made to pay; of their being made dependent on them; and of the events which happened in connection with it.